Sunday, September 18, 2011

Good Samaritans

     I have posted stories from the past in which all have things in common.  Yes. Life can be painful. But, in stories where there was a bad or sad event there was also a neighbor or friend who extended themselves and went out of their way to show compassion to me.  These people have been permanently etched in my mind and heart for what they've done.  These stories are about lifes' events but they're about these wonderful people.  I wanted to thank these people for the impact they've had in my life and I have no doubt in the lives of others. I owe a debt to these people that can only be repaid by paying it forward and passing it on.  I pray I never miss an opportunity.
     The story is as much about them as it is me.  They are the heroes of the tale.  These good Samaritans.

No comments: